Thursday 7 June 2012

ICT Lesson #1

Not being clever enough to do the complete GCSE of ICT has come as a bit of a blow at the moment since my sound card has decided to not work! Very frustrating when you're talking to someone via webchat, and then having to Google loads of geeky information that is clearly beyond your intelligence.  It's a good job I have a few things:

1) A IT (geeky) guy friend who is trying to help...I say trying like I'm ungrateful! I'm not though, he's helping me a lot! (Thanks Pinky!)
2) Glasses...to make me look clever and look like I know what I'm reading...(who am I kidding?!)
3) A possible uncle I can load my laptop off to tomorrow.
4) An annoying voice...I bet its good for the person I am talking to that I have stopped talking now, bloody accent...*curses*

I'll let you know how it goes, and maybe include some intellectual information about the processes of a computer and internal devices and what not (seee, reading the Windows Help section does help...tomorrow I'm going to be a whizz!)

Goodbye ICT fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment