Thursday 14 June 2012

losing your voice boys?

For readers with weak stomachs or for those who are easily disturbed, please come back tomorrow...sorry guys :/
*******************
So I learnt a new fact today, sorry if everyone knew this but this information came to my attention this morning...men can get thrush. Okay I know how this comes across; it puts a VERY bad impression of me on the internet. Sooo for the record I didn't give anybody thrush. Thank you.
So for those who didn't know, men can actually, medically get thrush..are you thinking what I was when i recieved the text off my friend (I'm not supporting my innocent case that well am I?) I was like WHAAAT? HOW IS THAT POSSSIBLEE? How did I research you may ask? Ask a friend? A doctor? A book?...None of them but my best friend that is Google. Not gonna lie, it did make me giggle to think that a guy has got oral thrush so I found a fun fact...

Did you know 1 in ten guys who visit a sexual health clinic have it? :O So girls...we can't say that we are the only ones to suffer are we?

So lads...next time you're having trouble swallowing (hehe) check in to your local doctors...you may be surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment