Tuesday 12 June 2012

I dropped my chicken :(

No, you didn't read that title wrong, i actually did drop my chicken; so here's the story...I text my cousin to ask him to resend me a joke and I was balancing my McDonalds on my lap (yes before you say it, I shouldn't have put it on my lap...whilst on a moving vehicle....anddd since I've been running recently I shouldn't have messed up my diet) but anyway, I reached into my pocket to see his reply and dropped my drink, luckily, this clever girl had the lid on it buttt (wait for it) as I bent over to save my drink, my half eaten burger fell on the floor! :( But what I don't understand is WHYYY WAS IT THE CHICKEN THAT FELL OUT AND NOT THE BUN? It's like the only substantial part of the burger :( I genuinely was proper gutted about this.

So I had a a adventure around town to buy my interview clothes, got them all in the end woohoo! But unfortunately for Little Miss Petite here , hardly any of the smart trousers had my leg length so I will have to turn them up...not that I know how to do that- sad times. To Google :) So look out for my tips and tricks on how to turn up trousers in my next instalment :P

I made a friend today, I know right? me have friends? Damnn. But this is the best part...don't tell anyone because he is shy but *whispers* he isn't real :O Here he is in all of his slightly eroded and grubby glory (just how I like 'em ;) )

I will let you know how my interview goes, so wish me luck :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment