Monday 11 June 2012

Girl's still got it...in more ways than one.

Haven't I been a busy bee? :O
I've managed to fit a lot into the past few days and I must admit, I'm well proud of myself *pats back*. Soo the weather has been well mood-swingy toda...oh what's that sorry? Ooh you want to know why I'm proud of myself? Well why didn't you just ask? ;)

Well on Sunday I managed to actually start my book and was in the company of the cat..ahh isn't she a babe? Well so far my book 'Atonement' is very very good, I haven't yet watched the film but from how much I'm enjoying the book I know that it will be very very good :) I managed to get a good chunk done and now since I can't sleep recently, it has been taking me away to a nice place as I drift away to the land of nod :)

I also went for a run..please please hold your applause...I did a wholleee 4.5 miles. Impressive, huh? I was well chuffed with myself :) Even though I got out of breath and needed to drink a well of water..but nevertheless I did it and I finished, and even made it all the way home. The shower was incredible, the best nip I've  had for a while..very satisfying...

Monday's News:

This gal got herself a job interview didn't she? And just when she was beginning to give up, it just proves that you should never give up on things because you don't know what waiting for you :) So I have to invest in black black black. Did somebody say shopping? Oh yes, I think they did...boomtingg!

So after a chippy and half of my essay done (and a lack of enthusiasm within this blog since I'm very tired and on a time schedule) it's time for bed now :)

Will fill you in on my news of tomorrow, got a busy day of going round Brumtown and trying but epically failing at being a tour guide around the good ol' city of Brum.

Sleepwellfollowers :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment