Saturday 9 June 2012

Allow it? Oi Nahh

From the chavvy title, I feel that you readers know what you're in store for! That's what I certainly thought when I met up with my friend...who, now thanks to them has got 'manz on road' stuck in my head. It gets very annoying when you're trying to have normal conversation with yourself in your head...but wait, who talks to themselves? WELL I believe that everyone does, even if they don't admit it. The proof really starts here doesn't it? I mean, I'm talking to a blogpost, but if no one actually reads it then I'm talking to myself. (Try figure that one out, I confused myself a bit there too so don't worry...simple minds...)

So back to 'allowin' it', I finally got round to looking for dresses for my second cousin's wedding...I must say there are some amazing dresses out there! A bit beyond my price range but I reckon that if i remember what the style is, good ol' Primarni will have a replica of my dress ;)

Apart from many dresses that I wanted (but got told they didn't look that good...I now bring my attention to the net curtain dress. I'm not sure how I feel about these dresses, but I see the point that I'd look like an opposing advert to Venetian blinds...) I..well me and my friend found an amazingly, riveting magazine that everyone should own...especially cat owners.

So 'what's wrong with Cats World?' I hear you ask? Nothing, nothing at all...I personally think cats are wonderful. It's the Issue 411 that I have an 'issue' with...(see what I did there? ;)) WHY HAS THERE BEEN 411 ISSUES?!?!? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED IN SUCH A BULKY MAGAZINE. These are the question in life that I will never understand...



So, before I go, here's a quick wordsy quiz of words I learnt today:

What is a :
a)sythe
b)ampersand?

Good Luckkk

No comments:

Post a Comment