Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sunshine, lollipops...

Well hasn't this weather been a pleasant surprise? :) wellll I am certainly very grateful for it....kinda. My excitement and pleasure of this weather has been limited since my silly billy mishap. So here's the story...

There I was on a sunny morning being a lovely daughter doing some work in the garden (everybody say aww) I worked from 9 in the morning, yes...9 because in my house, my mum thinks it is reasonable to wake me up at 8 to go and paint a fence. Okay, I don't mind helping out but if it was me who offered to paint the fence I would like some say in the matter :p
Right, so I had my music on, and of course put some suntan lotion on...gotta be prepared ;)..oh how I was wrong. I wore a top like an decent woman and it decided to ride up my back without me realising, crafty dog ain't it? It got to 3pm and my mum decided to make me aware of this situation...it is so burnt on the bottom of my back that gives the colour burgundy a run for its money.

So after that experience of the sun, I'm making sure that my back is covvverrreddd. Take yesterday for example, I wore lotion and got my arms nice and tanned. Its the turn of the pins today ;)

Oh, before I go, here is an amazing picture of one of the pools in a local park by my house. The clouds in the reflection on the water looks that clear that you can turn the photo 360 degrees and it would look the right was round. (Don't cheat and save the photo, I want you to look silly and tilt your head upside down...go on, do it. Now. :D)

Enjoy the sunshineeeeeeee!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment