Wednesday 6 June 2012

Time, and how to waste it...


Dear World....
So today’s been a bit weird hasn’t it? Waking up to a full house? Not my cup of tea...talking about that, I didn’t even get one...oh but wait there, I never am! There seems to be some idea in my house that since I’m an ‘Independent Woman’ (or so I call myself) I’m able to do things for myself since adjusting. Its times like these that you regret what you say to your parents isn’t it?
For someone who does nothing all day, I sure do get a lot done. Through my hours of being at town with the family, I got freeee food,  a nice look around the clothes and ...ooh actually before I forget, I got a right smooth text while I was in the shop and I looked like a fool, it was one of those that make you go ‘Ooh hehe *blushes*’ and then you have to look around the shop to see if anyone else was looking and remember where you are and put on your solid poker face (whilst acting G since you’re in a chavvy shop..gotta regain your reputation).
Did you see the rain? Well Nina, well done...you’re talking to the world and you’re asking if it has seen the rain.  Got to admit, it was an amazing thunderstorm, the clouds were heavy, rain was pouring and the sky was roaring aloud like a biggg lion! To sit and watch it from my window was amazing, but can we keep the thunderstorms to a minimum please? Cheers J
Before I close this page I really hope that my friend fixes his phone...or in other words, gets one? It’s all cool messaging and stuff but it’s not the same...says the one who’s typing her little heart away to you.

This is Nina Dieno reporting for her life on the world wide web. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment