Wednesday 27 June 2012

The dentist, the dress and The Wanted...

Oh hello, there...did you miss me? Probably not :P I have a fair bit to catch you up on, so I hope you've got some nibbles and you're sitting comfortably...

I've been to the dentist! Shock Horror! You wouldn't really think that it's that much of a big deal but O actually hate the dentist...I get myself all psyched up before I'm even in the chair...no scrap that, I get frightened as I'm taking the walks of doom up to the hospital. So...here's a story. There I was walking up allll the stairs to floor 3 (because I don't like lifts, at all. Too scared), I got up to the floor that I needed to get to and got a bit out of breath...there are ALOT of stairs. Waited in the queue of people who were going to face their doom. 'Hey, I have an appointment with Miss Adams at 10am?' So, as I waited in anticipation for her reply so that I could go and sit down in the dreaded waited room. She looked at me. I looked at her...(no, it wasn't like a scene out of a Disney Film...) and she said words that made my heart stop. 'Your appointment;s at 3pm...' I think a little bit of me died at that moment. Not even joking. So I had got up early to find out it was later....*heartbreak*...
So I arrived at the dentist a whole 5 hours later and started to get scared again as I was supposed to be having a gum operation...I waited for what must have been 20 minutes, watching people be seen to before me *annoying*, and they called my name. I got to my dental nurse who has the most amazing eyes in the entire world...*falls in love* Then she hits the bombshell. My teeth aren't being seen to :( But alas, I changed the colour of my brace (not that you really want to know).

But never fear, for the shopping Nina was here! I brought myself a right nice number from a lovely dress shop...yeah it may have been a net curtain dress, but my gosh, I know that I can Gok Wan it up with some heels and some lovely accessories...it'll be the bee's knees! Buttt, it's for a wedding so I gotta make sure that I don't show up the bride at this wedding we are invited to...yeah like that would happen..


Have I got news for youuuuu! I got ticket to the Olympic Torch Concert....Bit geeky how I got it, mind...but I don't actually care..I'm going to see The Wanted again! (yes, yes, I know.. AGAIN?!) I got a code to fill out and got the ticketssss, so it's gonna be a day of me, my bestie, a picnic, bus journey, photos and musicccc...oh yeah, and the torch :P. To be honest with you, I'm actually excited for the torch to arrive, it's a historical event that won't come around again so I would like to be a part of it. I love the Olympics, it has to be the best sporting event...I don't favour Wimbledon that much because it's just women grunting on the TV, so if you walk in the room and don't look at the screen it can be taken out of context...(if you get me drift ;))

This week I have been mighty giddy thanks to someone...so if you're there and reading this....Miss Giddy says hello sheepishly from her quiet giddy corner *cheesey smile and wave*

xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment